The Mayor & City Commission are the governing body of our City. Regularly scheduled Commission Meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm - 404 West Palm Drive, in the Commission Chambers. All members of the public are welcomed and encouraged to attend these Commission Meetings to get involved in your city government, and personally see its impact upon you as a resident. Anyone who wishes to have an item placed on the Agenda, should contact the City Clerk, Jennifer A. Evelyn at (305) 247-8221 the Wednesday preceding the Tuesday night Commission Meeting. Any legal matters concerning the City should be addressed to our city attorney REGINE MONESTIME, ESQ., PO Box 693323 Miami, FL 33269 (305) 790-7710 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally you may request permission to speak during the "Citizen's Privilege" portion of any Commission Meeting.
Voting Regulations 305-247-8221
City Elections are held on the fourth Tuesday in January of each even numbered year, between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm. Our next City's election will be held in January 2016. To vote in the City's election you must be registered to vote 30 days before the election, be 18 years of age, a United States citizen and a resident of Florida City. You may register to vote at City Hall during regular business hours. The City Clerk is the Supervisor of Elections and can answer any question you may have.
Elder Abuse Prevention
City Clerk 305-247-8221
The City Clerk's office is the official record keeper of the City, the official custodian of the City Seal and is an appointed officer by Charter. The City Clerk reports to the City Commission and holds these additional responsibilities:* Recording of the minutes and all official actions of the City Commission
- Attesting to and maintaining custody of all records of the City, including Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Contracts, Deeds, etc.
- Publishing and distributing public notices as required by law.
- Attending Bid Openings
- Responding to public record requests, and lien searches.
- Serving as the Municipal Supervisor of Elections, conducting all City elections in accordance with City, County and State laws.
- Establishing and coordinating the City's records management program in compliance with state law.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the City Commission.
- Administering oaths and providing full notarial services.
|Water Plant-Water Info||CITY PARKS-RENTAL INFO||Lien Request Information||Real Estate, Housing and Neighborhood Information|
|CCR||Rentals Effective 2-1-2017||Lien Search Request Form||Florida City Real Estate|
|OFFICE OF DIVERSION CONTROL||PHARMACEUTICALS||Updated Lien Search Request Form||Market Trends|
Florida City Razorbacks